Be sure to check the expiration date. Please like and share our Food Drive posts on social media or post a photo of the food you're donating with #browncares. Donations go to the Rhode Island Community Food Bank.
Most needed items:
- Soups & stews: Any variety, canned or boxed
- Pasta, Macaroni & Cheese: Any variety, boxed, bagged or canned
- Breakfast Cereals: Any variety
- Rice: Jasmine, yellow, basmati, white and brown
- Canned Fish & Meat: Tuna, chicken, sardines, salmon
- Canned Fruit: Pineapple, mango, peaches, pears, mandarin oranges, fruit cocktail
- Canned Vegetables: Corn, green beans, peas, spinach, okra
- Tomato Products: Diced, crushed, sauce, paste
- Beans & Lentils: Canned or dried black, cannellini, kidney, fava, chick peas, etc.
- Nut & Seed Butters: Peanut, sunflower, soy nut, almond, cashew
- Sauces, Spices and Condiments: In plastic bottles or cans only, no glass – sofrito, fish sauce, soy sauce, coconut milk, extra virgin olive oil, rice vinegar, crushed red pepper, paprika, adobo, cinnamon, ginger