For those programs which do require the GRE exam for admission, official results should be sent to the Graduate School or the School of Public Health, as detailed below.
- Some departments also require official results of GRE Subject Tests or other supplemental materials.
GRE Reporting Code
- The GRE reporting code for the Brown University Graduate School is 3094.
The GRE code for the Brown University School of Public Health is 7765. Applicants to the following programs should use this code:
- Behavioral and Social Health Sciences (doctoral or master's)
- Biostatistics (doctoral or master's)
- Clinical and Translational Research (master's)
- Epidemiology (doctoral or master's)
- Health Services Research (doctoral)
- Public Health (master's)
Institution Reporting Codes
- Brown University Graduate School: 3094
- Brown University School of Public Health: 7765