Graduate School

Student and Alumni Surveys

The Office of Institutional Research surveys various constituencies within the University community, including graduate students.

Student climate surveys are conducted for doctoral, MFA and other master's students. Beginning in 2013, the surveys are conducted on an annual basis.
Doctoral students complete the PhD Exit Survey upon completion of degree requirements or separation from the University. See Dissertation Guidelines for more information.
Graduate alumni survey results for doctoral and master's students also can be found on the Office of Institutional Research website.